Monday, December 06, 2004

Busy Week

I'm going up to Norfolk to visit my family for a few days next week so have to cram in a lot of work. It's Management accounts month end, so that's busy, also there's more budget setting for 2005/06 and Agenda for Change costing.

On Monday morning I'm going to be meeting some of the OCS cleaners as they are coming back in house from February, in the afternoon going to attend a review on the weekend working trial in HSDU.

Tuesday morning brings the bi-monthly full meeting of the JCNC (Joint Committee for Negotiation and Consultation) that's were the representatives of the staff-side (trade unions and professional bodies) meet with the executive directors of the Trust.

Wednesday has the Agenda for Change Subgroup Leads meeting, I'm staffside lead of the Modernisation subgroup alongside Pat Jenkins, our Director of Operations. At lunchtime a hustings meeting for the UNISON General Secretary elections, Malkiat Bilku is attending along with representatives of the Dave Prentis and Jon Rogers campaigns. Roger Bannister was invited to send someone but it doesn't look like he's going to respond.

Thursday, I've cleared completely so I can actually do some Finance work.

Lastly Friday, I'm in Taunton all day for UNISON's Regional Health Committee.

It's going to be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment